Monday, July 18, 2011

I don't like my parents buying things for me, is that bad?

My parents are divorced, my mom works a lot and doesn't earn enough money. There has been always a problem with money between them and I hate it, my dad is doing good economically so he pays my school and gives some money monthly to my mom so she can buy me the things I need. From what I've heard it isn't enough and he doesn't like giving it, the thing is that I'm sick of all that problems and I like working to get my stuff, I started working for his company, I don't even know how much $ I'll get. I'll get good experience that I can use for a future job because I'm only 16, today we had a huge problem because I'm getting bad grades but I've been feeling in charge of some things that I don't have to take care of, I wish I could just take care of school. However my dad cares about me and he came here (my home) and told me he's going to buy me an air conditioner, he's going to take me to the supermarket etc.. but I'd feel really bad if he does, I don't know why, I don't like that at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment