Monday, July 18, 2011

Should I tell him how I feel?

me and this guy have had the worst ups and downs you could possibly imagine. 2 years ago we were fwb. A big thing happened and we ended up hurting each other pretty badly. It wasnt long before he met someone else and he and this girl got married. I was heartbroken and I think he knew it. His wife started harrassing me and asking me details of me and him sleeping together because he has been denying that he has. To make a long story short she turned out to be a psycho and he ended up apologizing to me about lying about me. They got divorced. He ended up adding me as a friend of facebook after deleting me 2 years ago. He now talks to me a lot. All this time I have never stopped loving him and I want to tell him how I feel but I really don't know if I should. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment