Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Do I have too many kids? How can I get my husband to believe he is the father? Baby Girl names?

Hi. My name is Avereigh (pronounced Avery) Nicole Brooks. I am 36 years old. I own my own bookshop. Called "Reading in Paradise". I dont write books. I just sell books by very popular authors. I am married to Michael James Brooks. He is 36 also. He is a firefighter. And we have 4 beatiful children. Noah James (17) Haileigh Nicole (15), Joshua Scott (Josh, 11), and Madisen Grace (Maddie, 6). I love my kids names. When my husbands mad at our youngest daughter, Madisen. He calls her Maddie Grace. Its adorable though when he says it when he's angry and he has a country voice, cause he's from Texas. Anyway, I'm pregant with my 5th child. Is this too many kids? My husband, Michael swore he wore a condom. And he thinks that I cheated on him with another man. How can I get my husband to believe that he is the father of my baby? The condom must have broken. Now, he's denying all our kids for no reason. He's saying mean things to his family/friends about me like I'm a slut. He won't even KISS me when he leaves in the mourning to go off to work. All he says is I'll see you at 5 when he gets off. He doesn't even call me the pet name he made up for me, Ave. He doesn't return my phone calls. He even told our oldest son, Noah to go find he's real father. He lets the kids run around the house, and do stuff he knows their not allowed to do. AND WHEN i GET ON HIM ABOUT IT, all he says is they ain't his kids! I don't want a divorce because I love Michael to death. Ever since school days. We started liking each other in the 7th grade. Then we started dating in the 9th. We broke up in the 11th and tried other people. But we knew we were the ones for each other so got back together. Before our senior year started. I had his baby. My son Noah. Michael and I got married the day after our senior graduation. I lovee Michael, he is my everything. But he needs to believe me if this is gonna workout. No, I am NOT going on the Maury Show. And ohh. Please list baby names I'm having a baby girl. I kinda like the name Avalon (Ava for short) but not so sure. I am also looking for a name that goes well with the combination: Noah, Haileigh, Joshua, and Madisen. Kinda hoping it would start with A. But if you can't find one its okayy. Just dont use the letters: N, H, J, or M. I know I'm asking for alot. Thankss though. Please include middle name.

No comments:

Post a Comment