Monday, July 11, 2011

I had sex on the 13th of June and I'm pretty sure as my guy was pulling out he may have *** inside.?

Just as he was pulling out. still inserted inside me. Now my last menstrual cycle was on the 26th of may. Its pretty regular monthly and med to heavy.. I'm 27 years old. Now its the 20th and my breast are tender and I have a had a few sharp pains in the cervix area. But I've gotten them before. But I havent missed my period just yet. Its in another week. I have a prego test in hand. It just seems like its to close too ovulation time ( Which I think happen around intercourse June 13th) Now either I have pre menstrual symptoms or early prego symptoms. They are similar together. So I'm confused. NOTE: Ive been prego three times in my life. 17 abort 21 lost it 23 abort.. so I hope I dont have scaring. I do want a baby. If it happens now. fine. But rather later. Please dont judge or chastise me for my mistakes. I do regret them. Just need some advice. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment