Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My girlfriend broke up with me :/?

My girlfriend broke up with me and i feel like my heart is dead. i feel like i can go **** the world and give a **** what anyone says, **** all the girls in the world flirt with every girl i see. idk why but it relaxes me.. but then i think about her and i think to myself maybe ill get back with her so i shouldnt do anything that would displease her.. I was with her 13 months. when i met her i got her pregnant within the 1st month.. yeah whatever but we got through it.. but she hates me for what i did to her life.. shes young and didnt want this but didnt want to abort the baby. and now she regrets so many things. mostly the baby and what i did to her .. she says she loves me so much but she cant stand seeing me and the baby and what we did to her life. i wish i understood but i really cant understand this.. i told her she cant change anything and to deal with it and itll go away but she says no. anyways i just want to know how i can get over her without being reckless please please help me i cried so much =/

No comments:

Post a Comment