Wednesday, July 13, 2011

There are days that I want to beat my exhusband?

He talks about me being drama. But, this past month has been nothing but drama from him. Our divorce was finalized at the end of may. We have 2 kids that are staying with family while we deal with our work situations. He came home for R&R at the beginning of this month (he is military and currently in Afghanistan) and got remarried without telling me. I didn't find out anything until 2 weeks after he got remarried. When I tried to call my kids, to schedule some time with them, I found out that they had moved in with her. NO ONE told me anything. And he is trying to tell me that this has nothing to do with me. I am these kid's mother and I don't get told **** because this has nothing to do with me? Now he is telling me that they are moving next year and he is trying to convince me to pack everything and move behind them to be closer to the kids. I am not married to him anymore, so moving is my decision and not his. He is just pissing me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment