Thursday, July 14, 2011

TTC #1 after bc & maybe low sperm count?

me and my partner decided about 5 months ago that we wanted to start trying. i consulted my gp as i thought i might already be pregnant, it was negative and she told me that if me and my partner are having sex on a daily basis i should be pregnant in 6 months. i had the implanon implant for 2 years and had it removed 8 months ago, my periods normally come every 29-31 days i have been tracking my ovulation and still nothing. as a teenager my partner smoked pot on a regular basis but hasnt smoked in about 3 years? also, his ex conceived a child while he was smoking but decided to abort it. we are having our first doctors appointment in 2 days, is there tests we should be getting done? i have never been to a doctor for this reason before i would just like to know what to expect? i know i am meant to have patience but we are moving states within a year and i would rather have the child before we move, any ttc stories would be appreciated, or just general advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment