Sunday, July 10, 2011

Will my husbands bad credit stop my loan.?

i just got an rd loan sent to underwriting this week for a new home. my husband and i are separated. not legally. he is currently in jail this year. anyway his credit is very poor. mine is 712. my income is good enough to get everything on my own. i dont want to get a divorce just to get my loan. but im so scarred his name will creep up and stop my loan. what should i do? We have not actually been together for 2 years living together but we do have 5 children. so far everything is in my name only . i was asked if i was the only one on the loan and said yes. my car dealer said his was so bad i should run away.lol. but really i dont want anything to stop me from taking care of my children. and providing a nice home for them. mostly i think he just has child support stuff on there but it is quite a bit from years ago. but its not like he's around to help. i just dont want it to affect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment