Monday, July 11, 2011

Advice needed: I've been having dreams about a younger boy since my divorce?

I'm a 27 year old woman and I've been recently divorced from an abusive marriage I was in since I was only 16. Since my childhood was cut, short I'm now happy to finally have the chance to get out, meet nice people and do all the fun things I missed out on. The only problem is since the divorce I've been having some steamy dreams about one of my new friend's 14 year old son. He's a very gorgeous looking & sweet boy, but of course I would never date him or do anything inappropriate with him because he is underage, which is why I always feel guilty when I wake up from having a dream about us making love together. Is this just a phase I'm going through that will pass or is there any other advice you can give me? Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment