Monday, July 11, 2011

Blonde, tall, and maybe cute?

I use to have this friend and she is a total fake, nice to your face and a total backstabber, but anyways she has had 12 children and just had another one in May and is already pregnant again, she is getting married in July and she still is walking around thinking she is the best thing God put on this earth, she will flat out tell you she is the most Beautiful woman and she thinks she is so much better then me, all i want to do is cry, how can a women that has aborted five of these children and has seven kids act this way.... She tells me that every time she goes to the hospital she tells me that all the doctors hit on her out there and blah blah... Is it possible that doctors could really be attracted to someone like this? She has tattoos all her body and tons of multiple piercings , and all this... I feel bad for talking about her and all this but She has been horrible to me for the last couple of months and I just do not like her at all anymore, but what kind of guy in his right mind would like her... someone please help me understand this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment